The concept is simple – We want to drift everywhere, but drifting isn’t really allowed anywhere. We throw Drift Jam events at tracks and other venues where you would normally be hardpressed to find cars drifting. Lately, we’ve been having a great time shredding Go Kart tracks – these tight and endless corners seem almost daunting at first, but are always a blast to drive. To us, that’s what drifting is all about: pushing limits while having fun.
To participate, head over to the Schedule page and select the event you’d like to drive.
- DO NOT BRING A POS
- CAR MUST OBTAIN OEM BODY PANELS
- CAR MUST HAVE APPROPRIATELY MODIFIED SUSPENSION
- VEHICLE MUST HAVE FIRE EXTINGUISHER
- VEHICLES MUST NOT LEAK ANY FLUIDS
- COOLING SYSTEM MUST HAVE NO COOLANT ONLY WATER
- DRIVERS AND PASSENGERS MUST WEAR HELMETS
- CONVERTIBLES MUST HAVE ROLL BARS
Because of the pinched venue sizes, we often run driver limits. Signing up in advance ensures a driver’s spot for the upcoming round.
If you are having trouble with the sign up form, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can send us a DM on Instagram